Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life with Kate

Phew!! 
I am exhausted.
A puppy is a ton of work.
I thought three kids were tough, but they've got nothing on Miss Kate.
Of course, I knew going into this that puppies are hard work, like newborn babies, but mobile.
But she reminds me more of a non-communicative toddler, who doesn't wear diapers, isn't potty trained, and is a professional speed walker and long jumper.
Also don't forget the puppy needle teeth and all the fuzzy hair.
Luckily she is really, very remarkably cute.

Cuteness Exhibit A:

Here's Kate listening to Lizzie read her a story...

Cuteness Exhibit B:

Love those paws

Tonight I feel like I've been run over by a truck. 
It's a ton of work trying to house train a puppy.
Ton. of. work.
So, I will keep looking at these pictures to remind myself that all this work is well worth it.

Yup, it is.

No comments: