Another Nate Story
Today a Valentine banner that I had ordered arrived. Lizzie and I excitedly hung it on the mantle and were quite pleased with how it looked. So festive, so pretty, so fun!!
This evening all three of my "men" were in the family room (living room, great room really the only room we have that isn't a bedroom or kitchen) playing Wii. None of them had mentioned my new banner. So I marched into the room and in a slightly put out manner asked them what they thought of my new banner.
Silence
Technically, not silence because the t.v. was beeping and making all kinds of video game type racket. So I tried again."Do you guys like the new banner?"
Nada, zip, no reaction.
I figured three times would be the charm and asked in a very disgruntled tone, "Did anyone even NOTICE my banner?"
Finally Nate roused himself out of his video induced stupor and came over and put his arm around me. Then he said quite seriously, "Oh we all saw it Mom! It is just so beautiful we couldn't speak."
He is going to be one great husband someday.
2 comments:
WTG Nate!!!
Keep up the fabulous work buddy!!!
:)
I almost ordered that same banner. It's so cute!
Post a Comment