Jeff's in Vegas. I hate it when he travels without me. He has been gone since Sunday morning and will be back Wednesday late afternoon. I can't sleep at night very well without him. You'd think I would love stretching out all over our queen bed, but it feels wrong to be on his side. We all miss him. The kids keep asking when Daddy is coming home. I personally think you really only need about 24 hours in Vegas. How much second hand smoke do you really need to inhale?
Anyhoo, I came out of the shower Sunday morning and found Jeff and Lizzie playing "Barbie Picnic". She was working on quite a feast of a sandwich for Barbie and thank goodness, because Barbie certainly looks like she could use a meal or two. I love that Jeff tried to engage Lizzie in train track (it's abandoned) and ended up being "Barbie Bride". Heh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment