Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Belle, Lizzie and Cinderella

Here's Lizzie-stunned to be in the presence of such royalty. Lizzie and I hung out in the Princess Faire for about an hour. It is an almost hour wait to "Meet the Princesses", but some angelic man held our spot in line so we could catch the Coronation Ceremony and dance around a maypole with the princesses so the wait went by rather quickly. Lizzie and I learned how to wave, curtsey, and dance like a princess. You never know when these skills will come in handy. To Doug (Total Stranger in line at the Princess Faire) THANK YOU! Of course, I didn't leave any valuables in the stroller, I'm not THAT trusting.

In total, Lizzie was able to meet Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Pocahontas, Jasmine and Aladdin, and see Arielle in her little personal grotto (she obviously can't walk around with that fin). Lizzie was pretty excited and I have to admit getting a big kick out of her reaction.

1 comment:

M3 said...

"Stunned to be in the presence of such royalty" -- that cracked me up. Rose and Marie were similarly stunned into silence when they met Snow White in the princess pavilion.