Sunday, March 26, 2006

Rhonda and Lizzie on the bus


Rhonda and Lizzie on the bus
Originally uploaded by rhondamt.
Jeff's first post. Lizzie will not let Rhonda put her down so this is now my responsibility. So I apologize for the lack of details. It has been a great day. Lizzie is wonderful. The doctor just checked her out and she is doing well. She told us she is "not strong but big" which our guide translated into - "milk fat and she needs more exercise." She is a chunk. We met her before we saw her. We were in a separate room from the babies working on some paperwork. We could hear one screamer the whole time. When we were handed her - we were told she was the screamer so immediately we had the loud one. We did get our first giggle and smile on the bus, but once we were back at the hotel and she figured out she was going to be with us for awhile she voiced her opinion in a loud way. Right now she is a very scared baby but we know it will get better.
Cooper and Nate, we miss you. Wait till you see your sister. She is such a cutie. But we will have to get her on an exercise program. I am not sure she has been put down in 11 1/2 months. We love you so much! To infinity and back again. Daddy and Mommy

Love, Rhonda and Jeff

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats to you!

Stacey T. said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am totally crying!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations to you whole family!!!! The picture of Rhonda and Lizzie is absolutely stunning!!!

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

Wow-- That picture will be treasured. She is gorgeous, you are gorgeous together...

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Congratulations!

M3 said...

Congratulations to the whole family!!!!! Aw, this is so cool. What a beautiful little girl, and I LOVE the picture of Lizzie and Rhonda on the bus. Props to dad the photographer. :-)

Stacey T. said...

OK, it's me again!!! My mom says congratulations, so does Mark. I keep looking at those pictures and thinking how beautiful Lizzie is!!!!

Shana said...

Contratulations! (and what a beautiful photo!)

Jen R. said...

Congratulations! She is such a cute baby! Can't wait to hear how things are going.

Gracencameronsmomy said...

CONGRATUALIONS!!! She is adorable!
Lisa

Donna said...

She's just a cute as can be! And that photo is so good of mommy and baby! I'm glued to the blog so keep those posts coming (Daddy!).

:)

Donna

Everyone Has a Story... said...

She is so cute! Dontcha just want to pinch those cheeks? I am sure you have been kissing them all day! Can't wait to see more updates! Kim

Jeff's Place said...

OMG!!
She is soooo... cute!
She looks alot like Suzanne did on her Gotcha Day 4 years ago!!
Congrats guys!!

Have a great trip!
Jeff S.

Shelley said...

Just LOOK at those apple cheeks! Just want to eat them up. Lizzie is a beauty! Congratulations to you all. I'm so happy for you.

Shelley