Friday, January 20, 2006

Our agency has reported that the CCAA is now working on the next set of matches. Well, I hope so! The last batch was mailed on Dec. 29. What have those people been doing during that time? Organzing their desks? Restocking their paper clips and pencils? I mean come on people!! I don't want to know they are working on the next set of matches! I am assuming this already. Hence, the "Match Room". Does is remain empty for three weeks out of the month? I want to know that the "matches have been mailed". That is the email I want. Or better yet..."Hi Rhonda and Jeff you have a daughter." That would be even better. But I am getting a little persnickity about what I want to hear. I used to be satisfied with any bit of info. Any news was news and that was at least something. Now however, I am just tired of news that does me no good. I want MY news. Where is my daughter? How much longer until I see her picture? How much longer does she have to wait until she can be held all the time and eat whenever she's hungry and play with toys and have a bath? How much longer until I can try to get to know her, and learn to comfort her and teach her about unconditional love? How much longer until our house of four will be five?? I am getting pretty cranky here. Just ask my poor husband. Well, I am off to Longs to pick up my Ambien perscription. Don't worry...it is for the trip so we can sleep when it is China's night and not California's night which are 15 hours apart. I promise I will not break into the prescription early. I know my parents are reading this and probably about to call in family and friends for an intervention. "She is over the edge! She has purchased a sleep aide! Perscription no less!"

3 comments:

M3 said...

I'm going to get Ambien too. I figure I'll need it for the plane ride and to try to trick my body into adjusting to China time real quick before someone hands me our precious kiddo. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Oh, and guess what came in the mail today? The present I ordered for you!!!!! I am so excited. I'll bring it to breakfast on the 4th if I don't see you before then. Yahoooooo.

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Your message brought tears to my eyes...I am sorry this is happening...I hope you get to see your daughters face soon! and break into the Ambien, if you need to!!
Lisa

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

Aargh! I can just picture bureaucrats color coding paper clips! Maybe the pink ones can go in this stack and the yellow...oh no, the yellow CAN NOT be next to the blue..hmm... what to do with the green?