

MORE PICTURES OF OUR BABY GIRL
Okay, so Jeff and I in our referral madness yesterday both wrote Mei Ai Fang's name incorrectly on our sheet. It wasn't until today when the package came that we saw we had misunderstood our agency rep.
So...Introducing Mei Ai Fang (Fragrant Love). We believe if we are interpreting her paperwork correctly which we won't know until Tuesday when our agency is back open that Mei Ai Fang has been in foster care since she was four days old, which is great. We also think in these pictures and our pediatrician agrees that she is probably closer to seven months old. Some of our medical information is dated in November and some is dated in October. We think the pink pajama referral photo we received yesterday is October and these are November. She looks older to me and her hair looks a little longer. Gosh, isn't she just the cutest? I mean, come on! Really, just a Super Fudge Chunk Bonafide Cutie Patootie.
We are all very happy. Our pediatrician felt her health report look fantastic, there was nothing that gave him pause. It's funny...Cooper at six months had her same height and weight. Nate was a couple pounds heavier. Our doctor said, "Well she'll fit right in with your family." It's amazing how we feel like she is absolutely perfect for us.
This morning when I passed the refrigerator and saw her picture my first thought was, "Oh there you are!" Crazy how attached you can get to a pictures.
7 comments:
Rhonda that is so wonderful that she has been in foster care and so well loved!!! It just brings tears to my eyes. As soon as I get home I'm going to print out her picture and put it on my fridge next to Ryleigh's. Then every time I pass through the kitchen I'll see Funshine's future girlfriends and smile.
Enjoy!
Mary-Mia
Rhonda,
She is just so cute!! I can't even stand it. I love that she's sitting in a giant red hand!!!!
She is beautiful. And just the right amount of baby chub.
She is so beautiful!! Congrats!
Oh gosh! Those are so adorable! It must be a huge relief to know that she's in foster care. I wish it were possible for all the kids to have that. It's so much better for the kids. She's obviously very VERY well loved. But nuthin' compared to what's waiting for her back here in California!
Donna
Mom to Gwen of Shenzhen!
Congratulations! I have been meaning to introduce myself! I am so happy for you!
Jen
Your new daughter is beyond adorable, you must be on the moon! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment