
Happy Chinese New Year!!
The call we have been waiting and waiting for finally came!! Our agency called us this morning at 9:40 am. Introducing Mei Ai Huang, soon to be Lizzie Mei!
Born: April 3, 2005-We hope to be home with her for her first birthday, but at the very least will be with her!
Resides: Hubei Province in the city of Huangmei. She is in foster care where she is obviously very well fed!!
Weight: At six months she was 18.7 pounds!!! I have to start lifting weights.
Height: 27.1 inches
She had no teeth, loves playing outside, toys that make noise, listening to music, and mimicking people! She could roll over, sit up unassisted, eat a biscuit by herself, and tear paper! She is a DEEP SLEEPER who goes to bed at 8:00 pm and wakes up at 7:00 am.
We are over the moon!!! All the waiting is a blip on the radar now. So excited. Thank you CCAA for our beautiful daughter!!
15 comments:
Stacey mentioned in her blog that you would receive the pic of your daughter today so I have been refreshing your page all morning! How exciting to read about your daughter! Congratulations!
She is so adorable!! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! She's darling! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Donna
Oh my gosh!!!! What a looker! So cute!
So happy for you Rhonda and family!!!!
Congratulations Rhonda!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I've been clicking on your page for days waiting to see your beautiful new daughter. What a sweet, gorgeous little girl. I can't wait to give her (and you) a big hug in person. Awwwwww, I'm just so dang happy for you and your whole family. Enjoy your celebration this weekend.
Love,
Mary-Mia
She is so precious! I know you can't wait to have her in your arms! Congratulations!
Wooo Hooo!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!
Oh my god, I totally got tears in mye eyes wheh her picture appeared on my screen! She is so adorable! Congratualtions!
Lisa
She is beautiful and healthy!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
Lisa
She is so cute! Congratulations!!!
Holy Toledo, that is one INCREDIBLY cute kid. I mean, really! Who thought they made Chinese Nate girl babies? Her photo was a HUGE hit at the Chinese New Year dinner we attended!! I cannot wait to kiss those apple cheeks.
Rhonda, How wonderful to see your gorgeous daughter! And, how exciting that you will be going to Hubei (Helen's home province). Let me know when you want the low-down on Wuhan, where you will most likely be stationed for the first week of your trip. We were there in Spring too, so I can advise on weather. Woo Hoo! --Kelly
She's adorable! Look at that face. Such perfect features. You almost have your little girl.
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on your daughter. She is beautiful. Here's to a speedy trip.
Post a Comment