Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hi all! Just wanted to post some happy referral news! The Teague Family received their referral today! Go check out their blog and see beautiful Ryleigh Gyll for yourself. She is just a doll and I am so happy for them. Stacey, of the gorgeous 100 Wishes Quilt, and I have been emailing or instant messaging just about nightly since January. I don't know how I would have made it through this process without her quite frankly. She has made Jeff's life so much easier!! So go on and take a look. Ryleigh is just adorable. Congratulations to the Teagues!

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Rhonda and Jeff you guys are next and pretty soon you will be posting Lizzie's picture!!!! Thanks for the wonderful compliments for our little Ryleigh, we love her so much already!!!

M3 said...

Hooray, I'm am so excited for Stacey. Ryleigh is so cute!!!

And I can't wait to see your little one next, Rhonda. You and Stacey are BOTH such awesome people. Can you imagine how much fun we're going to have when we can all get together with our three little ones?

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

Ryleigh looks like an adorable playmate for Miss Lizzie! Sooo close...