Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lizzie, Daddy, & Porch Snowman

Playing Catch Up...it's been a week since we got home from our five day trip to the snow and I'm just now getting the pictures up. I didn't take that many pictures because most of the time Jeff and I were bundled up and either skiing, sledding, or playing in a lot of snow!

We arrived on a gorgeous Saturday and spent some time playing in the snow. We skiied Sunday for a few hours, but things started to get cold. It was a little windy, and a bit of snow was starting to come down. So we headed back to the cabin. We had heard a storm was heading in. Little did we know that it was indeed coming and we would be spending the next two days in weather like...

1 comment:

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

That is one heck of a cute snowman! Nice photography too.