Friday, March 06, 2009

Dear Jeff,

I wanted to drop you a little note to say "thank you" for the bowl of cereal you left on the counter last night. You do realize that Grape Nuts, if not rinsed, dry to cement like consistency on the side of the bowl right? The bowl was mere inches, INCHES away from the sink and water which would have made this situation completely remedied.

I know I left a crock pot soaking in soapy water in the middle of the sink which must have flummoxed you completely, but you could have rotated the faucet to the left of the pot and rinsed your bowl in the other half of the sink or even just DROPPED your bowl in the hot, soapy water to soak. That would have been fine too. I'm thinking your dried bowl of cereal is some kind of passive, aggressive attack on your part.

In fact, instead of scrubbing it off with my fingernails, I am thinking of just smashing the bowl to smithereens and making some kind of pottery, petrified Grape Nuts, mosaic dart board which I will then place your picture squarely in the middle for hours of dart board entertainment.

If you read this today, know that you had better come home with some chocolate, preferably dark, STAT.

Love,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Jeff's Place said...

And maybe Flowers!!
:)
Might help... I'm just sayin'!
:)