Sunday, September 21, 2008


Happy Family
Originally uploaded by rhondamt
Notice how happy and relaxed we all look! This is because...Da da da dum....Jeff finished his LAST class yesterday. Oh, I can hardly believe it is true. This last eighteen months has been a loooooong stretch. Now, it's all done. Doesn't he look smarter? No? Well, soon I am sure he is just going to ooze extra intelligence.

My birthday was this week too, but we really had no time to celebrate due to Back to School Nights, soccer practices, Jeff's classes and study groups etc...So last night we went out for my birthday to Kyoto Palace. It was so fun! The kids were fabulous...so well behaved. I think it helps to have your entertainment right in front of you while you eat and eat they did. The food was great. A very nice family sat at the table with us and the mother kept smiling at our kids. As it turns out, she has three children too, two boys and a girl. The two boys are now a sophmore in college and a first year graduate student respectively. The girl is a senior in high school. She said her oldest boy was a brunette and her second a squirly blond (hmmm sounds so familiar). It's hard to imagine, but I know someday Jeff and I are going to look back on these years, even the ones that seemed slower than molasses while Jeff attended school, and it will be a blur.

Anyhoo...now I have my husband around again and I love it! Starting today I have a huge list of chores for him....:)

No comments: