Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mom Trying Pigtails


Mom Trying Pigtails
Originally uploaded by rhondamt.
Inspired by all the pigtails I saw yesterday, I tried pigtails with Lizzie today. The part is certainly not straight, nor are the pigtails symmetrical, but I will keep working at it because she is so darn cute with them.

5 comments:

M3 said...

Oh hooray!!!! Aren't pigtails awesome? Lizzie looks adorable in them. Oh, and the straight and perfect look is out - slightly mussed is the way to go, absolutely. (especially if you have two wigglers) :-)

Awesome to see you yesterday. Let me know if you're up for a mall run anytime.

xoxox,
M3

mexican chopsticks said...

Hola Rhonda,
It was so nice to see you on Saturday at the FCC celebration.
I love the new pigtails! They look so cute when they curl.
The rice cake photos are too cute, reminds me of my Emma.

Becky

Donna said...

Getting the part straight is the hardest thing, huh! I've found that it's a bit easier if you get their hair wet and comb it straight back the part it with your hands in the split instant that they're holding still (as if that ever happens!).

Lizzie is wicked cute in her "piggies" (that's what we call 'em around here).

:)

Donna

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

I concur with Mary Mia, definitely go with the mussed, windblown, effortless piggie style!

Jay & Claudia said...

Hmmm my last comment didn't post, so let's try again. I know what you mean about the pigtails. Think of Jay trying to put in pigtails in the morning. It's too funny we posted the same topic close to the same time.