Thursday, February 01, 2007

TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING

I was cruising through a few blogs yesterday and checked in with Eliza. Such a cute little baby. Anyway, Eliza's mom was a posting about www.endless.com and their current offer to ship your order overnight for less than free! That's right. They take $5 off your order and have it to you the next day! Holy good fortune. And in case you are wondering "Endless" refers to shoes and handbags. Yeah baby!!! So, I had to try it. And when the shoes really showed up less than 24 hours after I ordered them, I was so thrilled that I had to do it again. So now three out of the five people in our family will have new shoes by 11:00 a.m. tomorrow!! So incredibly fun and talk about instant gratification.

Then it dawned on me how this could indeed become quite a problem for me. Ordering shoes and getting them the next morning for five dollars cheaper than the store, no shopping with kids, no tax, and no shipping costs at all either way. TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING. But it's officially bookmarked as one of my favorite sites.

1 comment:

M3 said...

Aw man, did you have to share this info with shoeaholics like me?! Rod is NOT going to like this, no siree.