
Nate came flying into the bathroom this morning.
"Mom!!! Lizzie fell in the hallway and she said, 'Oww!" She knows how to say 'Oww!' She learned a human word!"
"Oh honey, you mean she has learned a new word. Because you know Lizzie is a human. She's a baby, but she's definitely a human. "
Nate looks at me very skeptically and says, "Well, she sure doesn't sound human!" Then he marches out of the bathroom.
3 comments:
Oh man, that is great! Love it. I have to admit I caught myself saying the "human" thing just the other day accidentally. Hey it's not my fault, I'm so used to it be just Rod and me and then the pets.
Kids are so funny! They alway say exactly what's on their mind!
:)
Donna
Hilarious!! I wonder how he would classify her speech if not human? Some sort of Star Wars creature speak?? :)
Post a Comment