China Peak Resort, February 2011
End of the Day Smile & Snack
Kicking Back
Lizzie, Nate & I waiting for Dad & Cooper to finish up the last couple of runs.
We spent the weekend at our favorite family ski resort, China Peak(Formally Sierra Summit). Jeff and Cooper have been up skiing for three weekends in a row. Lizzie, Nate, and I have been up with them for the last two weekends. It has been beautiful, spring like conditions. Jeff and I have been really loving skiing with the kids. We can all ski together. Cooper does like to jets off on a harder run and meet up with us at a designated meeting spot. Often though, he will stay on a run with all of us and just go very, very fast. Now Nate on the other hand is much more cautious since his Thanksgiving injury. He is more than happy to ski slower with his mom, dad and little sister. Lizzie is starting to ski down blue runs faster and steadier each time we take her up. She is not too far behind her big brothers.
We will be home for a couple of weeks and then plan to head back up to ski for a week during the school Winter Break. Jeff hasn't been home on a weekend since January 9th so he is looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing next weekend. I am too!
No comments:
Post a Comment