Cooper-January 19, 2011
Thought I had better return to the land of blogging. I have been terrible about documenting our life happenings. So far 2011 has been fine. Everyone is happy, healthy and hurrying through our days.
Cooper's big band concert was a couple of weeks ago and I have yet to post the pics. So without further ado...
Other January happenings;
Baseball Tryouts(two separate weekends) for Nate
Family bike ride/baseball game at the park
A trip to New Orleans (six days) for Jeff
Father/Son Trip to the cabin for a day of skiing for Jeff and Cooper
Lizzie & Nate were invited to a combo brother/sister Bowling Birthday Party...Guess who had the top bowling score out of 30 kids-boys and girls? I'll give you a clue...she's 5 1/2 and freakishly strong.
Three days at the cabin last weekend with some very good friends made for two ski days and tons of fun for all of us
A board game project for Cooper
A biography project for Nate
A 100th Day project for Lizzie
Middle School Concert for Cooper
Reading Award at the Spirit Assembly for Nate
Breakfast & Books-for Jeff and Nate-Nate's teacher plans a morning before school for the kids to bring a parent and read and have breakfast before school. Nate invited his daddy.
Lots of coffee, chocolate & alcohol for me-Hey don't judge...I don't usually consume all three at once.



No comments:
Post a Comment