My 40th Birthday-September 17, 2010
Since Cooper leaves for school at 7:15 a.m., we woke up at dark o'clock to have an early morning celebration. There were decorations, hats, and a new family tradition...The Birthday Donut!!
The kids and Jeff had planned a fun, little birthday party for me. I opened my presents (lovely bracelet from the kids and a new ipad from Jeff!), had a large slice of glazed chocolate donut cake (Jeff had special ordered my favorite donut from the local Donut shop) and a couple cups of coffee. Then Jeff and I dropped the kids at school and headed to the San Francisco Airport. Jeff had a planned a surprise weekend away to....
Long Beach!?!? Turns out it was just a stop until we caught the Catalina Express...Catalina Island was our final destination.
My 18 ounce Margarita- Friday Night
We had a wonderful weekend. It was a fabulous break. We ate delicious food, enjoyed a lovely Art Festival, sipped fancy drinks, and spent a lot of time just relaxing. It was the perfect birthday present.
1 comment:
Happy birthday!!! Looks like an awesome time (and I'm loving the birthday donut)
Post a Comment