Monday, October 25, 2010

Things That Begin With the Letter S

I have been trying in vain to upload pictures, but blogger has changed their format and every time I do try to upload a pic I get thrown off and windows rudely shuts down.
Anyone?  Help?

Since I can't upload pictures I will leave you with this little tidbit from my volunteer time in Lizzie's classroom today.

They are studying the letter "S".  Lizzie's lovely Kindergarten teacher asks the students for words beginning with "S" and I see my daughter's hand shoot right up in the air.  She wasn't called on right away and I waited wondering what word she could be waiting to share.

Sun?  Sock? Seal? See?
These were all words we have been practicing.

Nope.

"Starbucks!!  Starbucks starts with "S"!"
She was ever so proud.
I think I might need to hit Starbucks a little less.  At least with Lizzie around.

No comments: