Summer Highlights
We're alive and well in the House of Yes. We're spending the summer keeping busy, busy, busy while we wait for our little house construction to be completed. Bit by bit we are seeing our house come together and we are really excited to see it done. No one could be more excited than my parents I'm sure, but they never complain. They seem to enjoy all the extra time with the grandkids (well, most of the time) and have adapted to constant noise. My mom commented when we came home from a week of vacation that the house had seemed too quiet. Do you believe her? Yeah, me neither, but it was nice of her to say.
Below I listed a few highlights of the summer so far.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having an awesome summer!!!
I am so happy for you guys! love the photo of your peeps on a walk. Such great memories!
Post a Comment