Friday, June 06, 2008

Suffering from Severe Technical Difficulties

Our computer has been on the fritz for over two weeks now. Sorry for the lack of posts. I am going to try to upload some pictures to the laptop this weekend and update the blog. It is quite amazing how much more I am getting accomplished around my house now that I am mostly offline. Hopefully my computer will be back up soon and I can go back to being hooked to cyberspace and unproductive. :)

3 comments:

Donna said...

I silently hope that my computer will break so I can finally get something done around here. ;)

Donna

Jay & Claudia said...

When it gets back up, check the blog. We got to have Aili and Echo see each other!!

Glad to hear you're regaining your non-computerness :).

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

It is soo true. Nothing will turn one in to Martha Stewart quicker than no alternatives! LOoking forward to more photos soon!