Dusting off the laptop and updating the blog. Computer is still down and out, but that is not stopping me. Time to get back to my cyber-addiction.
We ended the school year with a lot of fun activities. Field Day, Bubble Day, Game Board Day, picnics, parties, pot lucks, swim practice, last baseball game for Nate, a play (High School Musical at the San Jose Performing Arts Center), End of Season Baseball party and Kindergarten Graduation all happened in the last week or so of school. It was a crazy, busy, but fun time.
Now I sit at the laptop that I forced Jeff to leave at home and reflect on the fact that Nate is on his way to first grade and Cooper to fourth grade. It goes by so fast! The saying, "The Day is Long, but the Year is Short" seems so fitting to me. With Jeff working full time and in school full time there were days this year that I honestly never thought I would make it to summer. So much driving, planning, go, go, go. Trying to be three places at once and all things for all three of my kids...I couldn't wait for summer..and now it's here and I find myself melancholy about how quickly it all goes. The boys look so grown up to me and Lizzie is just getting so big!
We're looking forward to celebrating Cooper's birthday (today!), supporting Cooper's swim team efforts, relaxing, camping, playing with friends and enjoying our total LACK of a schedule! Enjoy the pictures, don't forget to click on any of the pictures to scan through the photostream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment