OUR BEAUTIFUL GIRL
Happy "Gotcha" Day Lizzie Bean!! We love you so!
A year ago today this beautiful little spitfire was placed kicking and screaming into our arms. What a difference a year makes. Now she has her mom, dad, and two brothers wrapped around her pudgy little fingers and we wouldn't want it any other way.

4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is an absolutely gorgeous photo of Miss Lizzie! I would never have thought to do a white dress with a white background - now I'm dying to do that. Where did you have the photos done?
Wow, what a wonderful picture !!!! I can't believe it's been a year already!! CONGRATULATIONS!
It's hard to be third to post when everyone already said just what I was going to say!
I hope you've got that pink daisy photo framed and hanging on the wall somewhere! It's GORGEOUS!
Happy 1st anniversary!
Donna
Such a beautiful little girl!!
Happy Gotcha Day Lizzie!
Post a Comment