Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Splishin' and Splashin'


Splishin' and Splashin'
Originally uploaded by rhondamt.
It has been HOT in San Jose. The temperature has been in the high 90's at our house. I grew up in San Jose and we get about 10 days a year like this. I have never had A/C and our current house doesn't have it either so we just suffer through. So to beat the heat we set up our plastic pool in the backyard. Lizzie thinks it is just great! She loves to climb in and out and play with the hose. Her new bikini is quite the look as you can see. I think she will be able to wear it for about a week as it is pretty snug. But it sure looks cute!

4 comments:

M3 said...

Cute, cute, cute! A whole bunch of kids have tried out my new inflatable pool now and it seems like the best summer toy ever. :-)

Donna said...

She's precious in that bikini! We've been going into the backyard with Gwen in these horrible San Jose temps and just staying cool playing with the garden hose. Kids are so easy to please at this age, huh!

:)

Donna

Chris Ayers & Kelly Kline said...

LOVE the bikini!

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

Soo adorable! Charlie and I love the swimsuit!!