Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy Girl


Happy Girl
Originally uploaded by rhondamt.
Here's Lizzie just hamming it up for the camera! What a cutie. At first she wasn't so sure about the camera, but after a little while she started showing off her best looks.

2 comments:

Donna said...

It was so good to get to meet Lizzie yesterday! She's a precious little butterball! (I hope it's okay to say that!) My son was like that and I just loved every kissable roll of pudgy baby fat behind his knees! I wish Gwenny had some! Lizzie is a sweetie. She seems like a super mellow baby too (lucky you!). I can't wait to see you all again!

Donna

Jen said...

I just found your website (from Donna). Lizzie is a cutie-pie. We're LID 4/6/06 so we're just beginning our journey. Your reunion looks like it was fun. I look forward to those moments.

jen
santa cruz, ca