This picture depicts how Lizzie spent most of Friday. Lizzie was either in her car seat or stroller from 8:15 am to 2:45 pm. Cooper had a field trip and Nate had a big preschool day. So Lizzie and I somehow managed to drop both boys off to school, drive Cooper and classmates to and from Happy Hollow, make it back to Water Day to take pictures of Nate and his friends enjoying the sprinkler, grab lunch, and spend two hours walking around with Cooper and classmates at Happy Hollow. She catnapped in the morning and afternoon. And while I was exhausted and slightly crabby, Lizzie thought the whole day was great. She loved watching the kids run and play and scream and shriek. She is an amazingly good sport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is SOME juggling, Rhonda!!!!
Love Lizzie's smile!!!!
Can't wait until we can all go to Happy Hollow together. Next summer we are going to OWN that place! *grin*
How is it possible that she keeps getting even cuter? She is adorable!!! Phew, I am tired just hearing about your day! Wow, you are officially varsity now.
Post a Comment