This is a tough post tonight. We got word from our agency this morning that China had mailed the next group of matches, but we found out tonight that the CCAA only completed 11 days worth of matches. Only families with LID's up to 4/25 made the cut off. We are 4/27. I just can't believe that we were skipped again. So hard...two days.
The good news is for good friend Stacey. She will receive her referral probably by Wednesday. I can't wait to see Ryleigh's little face. We really, really do have to be next. I know, I know..I have said that three different times now. No-one is going to believe me, I don't believe me! But it will happen! Jeff gave me a big pep talk tonight. I wasn't really listening, but he said a lot of stuff about fate, timing, and good weather in March. It was very sweet. And he's right. In a few months time this night will be a distant memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rhonda, I know this is such hard news to hear. I am so sorry that you will have to wait another round and I am sending you HUGE massive hugs and lots of love. Man, when your referral finally comes through we are going to light up the city with our celebrating! Take good care of yourself this week, you deserve some pampering my friend!
Rhonda and Jeff, I am so SORRY that this is happening. I still can't believe it!! Just think, though, you are DEFINITELY next, no ifs ands or buts!! There is NO way that the CCAA will do only 1 day of referrals so you are NEXT....
Oh, I am so sorry, this is just so screwed up!! Has the EVER happened before?? so sorry and thinking of you...
Lisa Smith
I don't know that I can offer any comforting words beyond what is said here. I am so sorry you have an additional wait.
Take care.
Post a Comment