Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays!

The Christmas cards are sent, cookies baked, presents wrapped and under the tree, gifts delivered, and I have to say I am excited about Christmas. I started shopping very early this year (September) anticipating that Jeff and I might be traveling to China right about now. That didn't come to be, but that is okay. This holiday isn't stressful like in past years. I am sitting in front of my computer right now sipping tea and enjoying the tree. Now my husband, a.k.a Mr. Procrastination, is fighting through the mall crowds trying to buy me a Christmas present or two as I type. Poor, poor man. The mall on the evening of the 21st. Yikes.

As far as waiting for Lizzie, if there was ever a month to be delayed it is December. So much to do and so much fun. You can not mope when you have 4 and 6 1/2 year old boys anticipating Christmas. It's just impossible. I can't believe it is already the 21st. This month is flying by. Once Christmas is over and we hear word that the CCAA is working on matches I will probably fall apart. But right now I am calm and content and enjoying Christmas with the family. Right now we are good.

Wishing everyone a very happy holiday no matter what your celebration!

Lots of Love,
Rhonda & Company

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Merry Christmas to you guys!!!

M3 said...

Happy jollydays to you guys too!!! Rod and I are stuffed to the brim with Christmas cookies and good cheer and I'm giggling at the thought of your poor husband at the mall tonight. Yikes!

Take care and see you soon!