I last left off in Spring and since this is a family diary of sorts, I will go back almost five months to catch up!
Field Day-May 25 2012
Olympic in theme, complete with each class walking in to Olympic fanfare. It was a freezing cold day which was unfortunate since a majority of Field Day Activities involve water.
I watched the Opening Ceremonies and them promptly kissed my lovely children goodbye and headed off to coffee and a warm house.
Lizzie & a Few Fellow Daisies
More Daisies Getting Ready to Raise the Flag
"Marching" with the Boy Scouts
Nate's Class Entering
Mr. Nate
The 4th Graders performed a dance routine for Opening Ceremonies. It's optional to perform, but most of the upper grades do. It was so fun to watch. Just add The Black Eye Peas "Pump It" to this dance number and it is as if you are right there.
Nate and his BFF, Aiden
I heard even cold and wet Lizzie and Nate had a great time. I also enjoyed Field Day (or not attending) from the warmth of my little house.
No comments:
Post a Comment