Day O' Nate Begins!!
Today is Nate's 7th birthday. We started the day off early and woke Nate up out of a dead sleep to give him this (purchased on sale and with a coupon!) before Jeff went to work. Then it was off to school. I met him there at recess to hand out cupcakes to all his classmates. He was so proud. This afternoon is his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Of course, there will be friends, video games, pizza and cake! Fun!! I will post more pictures of his party at a later date.
In summary:
Birthday,
Up early,
Bike,
School,
Sugar,
Chuck E. Cheese,
FRIENDS,
video games,
pizza,
more sugar,
FUN!
Happy Birthday Naters!!
1 comment:
Rhonda,
Where did you get a coupon. I've been hunting for a bike for Austin for Christmas, he outgrew his last one, and that bike is the EXACT one I was looking at!
Post a Comment