Dog Tired
I had to lay on my stomach to take this picture of Sophie. I heard her snoring behind me while I worked on the computer and found her like this. I don't devote much time on my blog to our dog Sophie, but she is my unsung hero. Honestly, she is the most patient, accepting, loving creature on this planet. I found her in the backyard the other day with Lizzie and Lizzie had Jeff's maglite flashlight halfway down her ear canal doing a "check up". I stopped her before she blinded the poor animal with the eye check. Lizzie follows Sophie around constantly and the dog just puts up with whatever antics Lizzie pulls. She is so good with her. But after long days with Lizzie, this picture pretty much sums up Sophie's evenings. Dog tired. I know the feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is the coolest dog ever!
Post a Comment