Rainy weather also equals online shopping for mom. That's why the sun better come out and soon!! Our bank account is suffering! :) After finding a couple of really cute sundresses for Lizzie super cheap on Ebay, Cooper asked if there was anything on Ebay for him. Neither of my boys are especially interested in clothes. It's a boy thing I think. However, when I found these NEW matching Lego Star Wars t-shirts at a greatly reduced price Cooper was really excited to bid with me. And guess what? We WON! Or paid the most for them. It depends on how you look at it. Are you a glass full or empty type of person? I like to think of it as winning, Jeff tends to see it as paying the most. Either way, Cooper and Nate are the happy recipients of these new shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome shirts. I was at the super Walmart in Gilroy on Monday and they had Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman shirts for 6.97. they are folded in like shelf things.....just and FYI if you need more!
What a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment