Hi All,
It has been awhile since I last posted and I am going to try to be better! We are off today for a nine day vacation here! And while we are in Southern CA we will also be spending a day each here and here and we can't wait. There will be lots of beach time, family time, friend time (both Jeff and I went to college in Orange County and can't wait to see some old college friends). We won't have internet access so I will be off-line for nine days! Yikes! I don't think that has happened in years. But I promise to post lots of pictures when we return. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun! We will be at Laguna Beach next Thursday. I love it there...
Have fun guys!!!!!! Laguna beach is beautiful and I hope you have perfect weather.
Post a Comment