Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Did I say NEXT?

Well, what I meant to say, I guess, was next right after the group that is NEXT! Darn it! Andrea, poor woman, had to tell all us Late April paperwork people that we probably won't be included in the next batch of referrals. Our agency is expecting a cut off of around April 22 or 23 and since our paperwork was logged in on April 27 we would get matched with the next group. GRRRRRRR.....

On the upside, we will be home for Christmas with the boys (the idea of being gone was breaking my heart) and tickets and travel are much cheaper in January. On the downside, one more month without Lizzie. This waiting game is really wearing on the spirit. I just have to believe it will happen when it is meant to happen. But for a self professed control freak like me, it's really tough.

And since you are probably wondering, YES, I cracked and emailed Andrea myself. I am officially a stalking pest...

1 comment:

M3 said...

Bummer! The wait can be a big pain in the patoot, can't it? But that's alright, we'll just fill it with fun girls' lunches and coffee groups, and shopping trips and things like that. :-)

Take care, and see you on the 18th.