Any News Yet?
This is probably our most commonly asked question these days. I actually don't mind at all, since talking about Baby Lizzie is my favorite topic. The really good news is referrals came in at the beginning of September and they covered people with LIDs(Log In Dates) all the way through February. So in theory, following the current trend, our referral would come in October. My mother who never has prophetic dreams of any kind that I can remember had a very vivid dream that I received "The Call" on her birthday which is October 27. I won't mention the year. In the dream I then called her and she thought I was calling to wish her a happy birthday. Of course I had forgotten and had only called to tell her about the referral. So her dream gave me goose bumps and a guilt complex. Like I would forget her birthday, geez! You forget your mother's birthday one time in college and she dreams about it for years to come. But really, October 27 is a very likely referral day. So is the 28th, 29th, 30, 31, or any given day in November, but let's focus on the dream! That sounds so much better. Lizzie's referral should come on her Nana's birthday. After all they share the same name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The 27th sounds heavenly!!!! I'll stick with that date too!!!!
S
Rhonda,
What a wonderful dream! I am so impressed you have only forgotten your mother's birthday ONE TIME!! Man, I suck.
Nat
Rooting for the 27th! And keeping my fingers and toes crossed.
It was great to meet you yesterday!
Post a Comment