After four years of the most adorable bowl cut of all time Nate decided he wanted "spiky" hair. Both Jeff and I sadly agreed. We always said we wouldn't fight "hair" battles. We plan to stand firmly opposed to tattoos and piercings, but we have always felt hair grows back so if our children wanted to try a different style we weren't going to fight it. We just didn't think we would be dealing with this issue so early. The kids hair stylist made Nate show her three different pictures of what he wanted just to make sure he knew what he was asking for and he definitely did. So as I watched the long, blond locks fall to the floor I tried to smile bravely. Via cell phone Jeff suggested I grab a lock of Nate's long hair as it might never be that length again. Now Nate is the proud owner of a stylish new do' and I have a baggie full of hair for the keepsake box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment