This picture took my breath away. Lizzie looks so beautiful and happy. We attended a birthday party two weeks ago and this picture arrived in the mail yesterday. It was taken by our friend Chris. Photography is his hobby and I have told him multiple times to quit his day job. I think his pictures are amazing.
Haven't posted much this summer. We have been so busy and I know it sounds horrible, but I haven't even been taking the time to take out the camera. Lots of swimming, beach time, playing with friends, and even a couple of fun day camps. We have three weeks of summer left. I will try to snap more shots of our last dog days of summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aunt Nat's two cents:
1) Chris is unusually talented. Love the other photos he did of the kiddos as well. Great non-traditional perspective and ability to capture a moment artistically.
2) Love, love, love Coop's shag. Not only the cut, but those great highlights!!!!
I was looking through some papers from our adoption last year and came across your blog written on a small piece. We adopted our little Myah from Hubei in June of 2006. Your little girl reminds me of her! It is great seeing how she has grown! We just started blogging, we did babyjellybeans for our journey. Feel free to stop by! Leslie
Post a Comment