Thursday, May 03, 2007


ART SHOW

Cooper's school had their annual Art Vista Art Show(complete with fancy schmancy harpist). Again Nana came to my rescue and watched Lizzie at Nate's T-Ball game so I could go with Cooper to the Art Show & Strawberry Shortcake Social. It is such a luxury for me to spend time one on one with any of my kids. With Jeff so busy with work and school, my mom is really helping me stay sane. Anyway, here's Cooper and his artwork. I love it. It's all my favorite colors and I just can't wait to frame it and get it up on a wall somewhere in our house.

2 comments:

M3 said...

Awesome artwork!!!
And I'm really digging the pirate garden. Might have to steal that idea there for our strawberry patch... :-)

Mom to brown eyed kids said...

What a beautiful job and the harpist sounds very cool! I wish I could go to an event with a harpist! Neat field trip shots as well.