2006 was a wonderful year for our family. We are looking forward to 2007 with excitement, and happiness and wish the same for all our family and friends. Happy New Year!!
When I see three perfect smiles like this I always wonder what the photographer did to make it happen. We have to resort to humiliating levels of silliness to get similar results!
I'm Rhonda, the mom in our party of five. There's Jeff, best friend/arch nemesis and husband who puts up with me. Cooper is our 13 year old who amazes us every day with his developing sarcasm and wit. Buster Boy Nate(10)is the lover of hugs and melts us all with his killer smile and charm. Lizzie(7)is our benevolent dictator and has the whole house wrapped around her little finger.
3 comments:
I LOVE your Christmas card!!!! So CUTE!!
Three adorable kiddos! That poncho is still cool...I want one.
When I see three perfect smiles like this I always wonder what the photographer did to make it happen. We have to resort to humiliating levels of silliness to get similar results!
:)
Happy 2007!
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
Post a Comment