Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm Five!!!


I'm Five!!!
Originally uploaded by rhondamt.
Nate turned five on November 19. How can that be? He's such a big boy now!! This is actually a picture from a birthday party a few days before Nate's. We had 20 children(yep that's the right number) in ages spanning 9 months old to 71/2 in our backyard for a great party on Friday afternoon, November 17. I didn't take ONE picture. Can you believe it? I was too busy running around, making sure Safari Sweeney our balloon entertainer was taken care of, and getting food and drink to everyone to even pick up my camera. My dad took a ton of pictures, but so far I haven't seen one picture from this event! He went on vacation just a couple days after Nate's party. So you will have to wait, but it was a great party and Nate had an absolute blast. Happy Birthday Nate!

No comments: