The pumpkins are carved, the candy has been bought (hiding on top of the fridge so I don't eat it early!), the costumes have been tried on multiple times...I know two little boys who are more than ready to trick or treat. This morning at 6:11 a.m.(Blasted Day Light Savings) Cooper said to me, "Just think Mom...at 6:11 PM we will be walking out the door to trick-o-treat!". Lizzie doesn't seem to understand why I keep torturing her with her bumble bee costume. Cooper has even tried taking her outside to "practice" trick-o-treating as he is very concerned she won't know what to do and won't get any candy. She clearly doesn't get it and thinks we are all nuts. We'll see how tonight goes. Happy Haunting everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute!! Have fun tonight!!! Happy Halloween!
Very cute kiddos! I love the hair. She is just the cutest. I want to eat her cheeks!
Post a Comment